Media discussion - 2024/25

Let’s face it, it’s a ritual with rival fans to go on there and plaster it with all the cheats, 115 bollocks on any City HYS. Rags, dippers, Arse, Spurs all pile on and the BBC facilitate it with their choices of opening an HYS and often a headline or framed question. It’s like people on here when the rags lose saying “I’m going over to the caff ” - only they do it on a fucking industrial scale. It’s not a lack of intelligence it’s just deliberate and targeted bile and shows their level of pain. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s sheer bullshit - including our beloved (joke) publicly-owned broadcaster, but the fact they actively encourage it, is a fucking disgrace.
The BBC actively promotes toxic comments about City on its website. No attempt is made to moderate accusations accusing us of being cheats even though our case is currently being considered by an independent panel. There are no caveats on the comments. It is totally dishonest and unfair.

I read
National sports media gaslighting.

I thought the scousers were as lucky as us not to blow it yesterday but the media have proclaimed them champions.
I read Barney Ronay's report of the Liverpool win at Palace.
Apparently Slot has perfected this style of play that "anaethetises" opponents to submit to defeat in a controlled manner.
It is obviously absolute bollocks, but Bombastic Barney loves to go well over the top.
When City control the ball and a specific match, Pep is accused of "killing the game".
Oh, Palace could/should have equalised in the last minutes...

The BBC actively promotes toxic comments about City on its website. No attempt is made to moderate accusations accusing us of being cheats even though our case is currently being considered by an independent panel. There are no caveats on the comments. It is totally dishonest and unfair.

One of the worst culprits - using public funding to feed the ignorant and biased out there.

Their " reputation " for impartiality courtesy of BBC Sports is in tatters .

It is no coincidence that in most circles they are known as the British Bullshit Corporation

Those cunts seriously offend and annoy in equal measure.

Using license payers' money to promote a very select number of teams is a disgrace imo.

I have read the many messages about fucking the license off and tbh it is looking like the only way to " fight back " at least mentally , against the bastards.

Last edited:

I find it odd how some many dippers say City are cheats, guilty, oil money etc.
Of all the fan bases I thought the dippers would believe in innocent until proved guilty.
They had their fight to clear their name after the gutter press said they were responsible for Hillsborough. Yet these same fans now believe the gutter press regarding City.
You can't have it both ways.

The narrative is just set different when it comes to city, we get lucky, other teams grind out wins when they aint playing well, when teams dont score against us they are wasteful, when teams dont score against the rags, dippers and arse it is good defending, you only have to look at yesterday.

Arsenal were playing southampton at home, went behind and southampton hit the post but the headline was saka inspires arsenal to come back win despite arsenals equaliser coming from southampton attempting to play out from the back. We played fulham at home who are currently sixth having lost once all season and only conceded one goal per game and our headline is city punish wasteful fulham, see the difference, the headline about us is honest but nods to the point we got lucky, it doesnt with arsenal.

Also on sky there is another headline that says liverpool serious title contenders as city show flaws when you look behind it tho the reality is that liverpool have played ONE team in the top ten so far who they lost two whereas our flaws are apparently only winning 3-2 against a team who have conceded only one goal a game all season while missing two of our best players and coming off the back of a european game.
Ducker in the Telegraph put the boot into City and Pep this morning whilst his colleague Dean in the adjacent reportwas glowing about Arsenals heroic come back. We might as well just concede it is now a two horse race!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.