Media discussion - 2024/25

He is just parroting what other people in the media have said "they must be guilty of something with amount of charges of 115" it's Brian dead no bought rubbish it's in fact 130 charges and there at 4/6 charges and if those get found not guilty the rest get dropped!
It was the way he said it. Angry and full of hate. Mcoist and Stelling seemed taken aback. Bishop was on there to push his tour. It was a random hate-filled attack on City.

It was the way he said it. Angry and full of hate. Mcoist and Stelling seemed taken aback. Bishop was on there to push his tour. It was a random hate-filled attack on City.

Annoying as his pathetic rant was, try and take complete satisfaction from the knowledge that City are absolutely eating the **** up . I haven't heard it, but his bitterness was clearly bursting from him, so he's rattled.

He is a typical scouser who happens to appeal to similar individuals as himself - boring and brainless for the most part.

Annoying as his pathetic rant was, try and take complete satisfaction from the knowledge that City are absolutely eating the **** up . I haven't heard it, but his bitterness was clearly bursting from him, so he's rattled.

He is a typical scouser who happens to appeal to similar individuals as himself - boring and brainless for the most part.

But he said he wasn’t bitter….. honest.

2 things stuck out, I was chatting to John Aldridge & I read in the echo. I wonder what his response would be if I said I was chatting to Brian Clough & I read in the Sun.

Love the fact that the dippers waited 25 years for the rags to go off the boil, assembled their own best team/manager in decades and we denied them their return to the 1980s glory days. Drink the bitter tears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.