Media discussion - 2024/25

Had the displeasure of following Saturday's match via live commentary on BBC 5 Live. Chris Waddle was insufferable

There's no pace in this team at all he stated for most of the first half, Peps going to have to make changes.
TBF - most of the people sat around me on Saturday were saying much the same thing.

Yep and their constant overhype of young players. There are so many to me mention but look at Mainoo who I like but is so overhyped. Straight into the England team. I actually think Jacob Ramsey at Villa is a better player.

the rags hype machine certainly distorts reality via its blatant propaganda,

and I agree about Jacob Ramsey - better all-round ability.

For my sins I flicked on talksport on the way to work. The scouse gobshite also known as John Bishop just was on bigging up his new tour (supposedly it’s his way of giving back to his fans).

Anyway I digress, they then game him the chance to speak about his beloved Liverpool. He completely ignored that chance and started frothing at the mouth about city and the charges.

All the bingo lines were used, 115 charges so some would stick, all other clubs should come together and refuse to play city anymore, this season is pointless as if charged then will have been a wasted game and previous work would be unjustified as cheated.

Good old ally McCoist and Jeff “I agree with you mate” blah blah blah.

After his rant they read out a message saying how spot on John was and the authorities should listen to him as someone finally talking sense.

They had a couple of messages from city fans saying how he’s saying guilt while smugly saying he only mentioned the length of time, even though he did mention we would be guilty due to the number of charges.

It overwhelming made me feel like football has completely lost its way. For the venom in his voice and the way seemingly people can’t appreciate football anymore.

I can’t wait until ffp is destroyed and businesses can be built up through funds or organically without it becoming as toxic as this.

Fuck off talksport too, classic fm going forward.
I wonder if he's still 'best' mates with Jason Manford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.