Media discussion - 2024/25

Has an epoch defining victory ever been achieved so early in a PL season.

It's Oct 7th and we've only just started.....but certainly not finished !!

The best headline ever?
How Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United’s plot to take down Man City spectacularly backfired and now puts THEM in the cross hairs.

Take that you slimy, pathetic, nasty little turds. Put that in your stupid, fart knocker pipes and smoke it and choke on it. YYYEEESSS and if I get banned I don’t care because WE WON, WE WON.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD WON.
Crack the Bolly lassy, enjoy :-)

I have never liked him and I still don't like him, what he has done is drawn a great big target on his back.

Stupid consonant vomiting chicken mourner.
Was drinking in his company, about 15 years ago, in a big group.
Seemed a normal and decent enough bloke who obviously was a Liverpool fan, with a mix of Blues & Reds.
Didn't get on his high horse although he was outnumbered.
This was obviously before Liverpool had been revitalised by Klopp and City were not a threat to anyone.
Perhaps he has bad memories of his experiences of drinking in Didsbury...

Seemed a normal and decent enough bloke who obviously was a Liverpool fan, with a mix of Blues & Reds.
This was obviously before Liverpool had been revitalised by Klopp and City were not a threat to anyone.
Shared a green room with him many times and talked football. He wasn't bitter about us, but they weren't challenging for titles back then

Didsbury has bad memories of him drinking there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.