Media discussion - 2024/25

The best headline ever?
How Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United’s plot to take down Man City spectacularly backfired and now puts THEM in the cross hairs.

Take that you slimy, pathetic, nasty little turds. Put that in your stupid, fart knocker pipes and smoke it and choke on it. YYYEEESSS and if I get banned I don’t care because WE WON, WE WON.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD WON.

He’s doing 4 nights in Perth WA & 3 nights are sold out with the 4th nearly sold out. It’s not a surprise with the amount of Dippers in these parts. It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a few snides going round.
Let him come to Manchester and say it, the snide scouse c**t. Scouse slags off Mancs hardly news though.

The best headline ever?
How Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United’s plot to take down Man City spectacularly backfired and now puts THEM in the cross hairs.

Take that you slimy, pathetic, nasty little turds. Put that in your stupid, fart knocker pipes and smoke it and choke on it. YYYEEESSS and if I get banned I don’t care because WE WON, WE WON.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD WON.
Fart knocker pipes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.