Media discussion - 2024/25

Just taking this snippet from the article, you could say City have dragged the local community into the football with their massive investment turning round a derelict wasteland into a hub of interest and thousands of jobs, housing and fast becoming the go to area outside of the city centre.
Also, with his other points why are City the only team namechecked. liverpool have less season tickets than City, united take billions out of the club and country in payouts to their owners, le arse distort the financial side with their illegal shareholder loans. Wilson and the guardian are just shills for the red tops and one could think, rightly or wrongly, a racist organisation.View attachment 134807
The lack of objectivity just exposes their motives.

The long and the short of it is that we are the bad guys for mounting a defence against their slurs and attacks, any fan of any other club that can't see the cartel for what it is must be either stupid or not a real football fan.

Hand me the torch FFS.

CITY will kill football - wow......I am just awaiting the next article that CITY are the main cause of climate change and had a hand in the killing of JFK......they really do have an agenda against us.
I’m not clicking on it, but who wrote it?

I'm fast reaching the stage where I consider virtually every journalist, or fan of an opposing club,to be a complete dick.

If they try to engage with "cheat" or "115" I invite them to prove me wrong by stating the exact precise sporting advantage that (in their opinion), City wouldn't have gained if Mancini had been paid a different way,. especially as the club made a huge loss in the early years of FFP.

It's the same with Delaney's disingenuous assumption of guilt.
No rational debate whatsoever. Just cowardly rants with no right to reply as he's blocked the vast majority of people who disagree, myself included

The latest Tweet from Wallace on X, the little, snivelling, Red Shirt, Shill.

I held a low opinion of him since the days he used to appear on Hold The Back Page /Sunday Supplement, and I’ve never had cause to alter my view.

As with the rest of them, what would he have us do after what’s gone on? What would he do in City’s shoes? We are doing the right thing, 100%, and are not the ones responsible for this chain of events.

The latest Tweet from Wallace on X, the little, snivelling, Red Shirt, Shill.

The legal way to counter illegal manoeuvres by the regulator. The report is not based on reality but rather a version of the authors biased opinion. Opinion is not facts no matter how much he wants it to be.

Last edited:
These journos should remember two things about the premier league rules.

1. The right to take a dispute to a tribunal for resolution is expressly allowed within the rules. Anyone suggesting that we've done something wrong here is saying that we shouldn't do something that the rules say we can.

2. All rules must comply with UK law. I'm yet to see any criticism from the Guardian or Telegraph of the league for bringing in rules that do not comply with UK law. And that says a lot about their integrity as newspapers and journalists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.