Media discussion - 2024/25

This reminds me of a sort of altercation I was in years ago. A colleague (Burnley fan), pissed up, starts lashing out at me because I’d stopped him doing things he shouldn’t at a party. It went on for a while, throwing punches, kicking out, and all kinds of aggressive behaviour, until the point, in fear of him landing, I could take no more and just sparked him.

Strangely, the small crowd that had gathered, mainly his mates who he had been abusing, were pointing at me as if I was in the wrong. Luckily, a copper came over, put his hand on my shoulder and said ‘Don’t worry, son. I seen it all and it was pure self-defence’.

Maybe a strange analogy but it reminded me of how long City stood their and took the blows without a word of condemnation from other clubs and the media, but when City decided enough is enough and throw the right-hook, putting the bully on the floor, they are full of indignation against the one that had taken it for all those years.

Thank God we have laws in this country, which don’t allow the bullies to get away with such behaviour, and they should now be thinking twice before trying it again.
Not a strange analogy at all. I believe it’s called Stockholm Syndrome and certainly applies to how so called lesser clubs venerate the elites.

This reminds me of a sort of altercation I was in years ago. A colleague (Burnley fan), pissed up, starts lashing out at me because I’d stopped him doing things he shouldn’t at a party. It went on for a while, throwing punches, kicking out, and all kinds of aggressive behaviour, until the point, in fear of him landing, I could take no more and just sparked him.

Strangely, the small crowd that had gathered, mainly his mates who he had been abusing, were pointing at me as if I was in the wrong. Luckily, a copper came over, put his hand on my shoulder and said ‘Don’t worry, son. I seen it all and it was pure self-defence’.

Maybe a strange analogy but it reminded me of how long City stood their and took the blows without a word of condemnation from other clubs and the media, but when City decided enough is enough and throw the right-hook, putting the bully on the floor, they are full of indignation against the one that had taken it for all those years.

Thank God we have laws in this country, which don’t allow the bullies to get away with such behaviour, and they should now be thinking twice before trying it again.
vardy summed it up perfectly - chat shit, get banged lol

The irony of his piece is staggering
He claims " more legal action until we get our way" yet hasn't he realised the red cartel have tried to get their way by implementing FFP,then taking us to court via UEFA. Then trying to influence CAS on its decision. Then getting the PL to help them get their way by charging us with the current charges. No doubt if City get acquitted the red cartel will try more legal action to get the verdict overturned.
Wallace is s fuckin snake who shouldnt be allowed near the etihad especially with wet paint on the back of his jacket.... Ynwim

He claims " more legal action until we get our way" yet hasn't he realised the red cartel have tried to get their way by implementing FFP,then taking us to court via UEFA. Then trying to influence CAS on its decision. Then getting the PL to help them get their way by charging us with the current charges. No doubt if City get acquitted the red cartel will try more legal action to get the verdict overturned.
Wallace is s fuckin snake who shouldnt be allowed near the etihad especially with wet paint on the back of his jacket.... Ynwim
Like it.....we should paint ball them all as the walk from the CFA or across the reception to the media entrance at the rhs of CB entrance.

Let's make em all colourful !!

He seems to be suggesting that we have no right to defend ourselves. Is he one of those who thinks we should have been thrown out of Europe even before the CAS hearing. It would certainly save a lot of money for the UK legal system if we just treated everyone as guilty without any discussion of evidence. Sounds a bit like Nazi Germany.

He seems to be suggesting that we have no right to defend ourselves. Is he one of those who thinks we should have been thrown out of Europe even before the CAS hearing. It would certainly save a lot of money for the UK legal system if we just treated everyone as guilty without any discussion of evidence. Sounds a bit like Nazi Germany.
Im sure he applauded the dippers fight for justice through the courts for decades to clear their name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.