Media discussion - 2024/25

Weird some of the choices we were subjected to. In our second year we were offered the choice of Tech Drawing or Spanish which, even to a 12 year old, seemed a strange pairing. I went for Tech Drawing but, because I’d somehow managed to make it into the top 10 in French, was told emphatically that my options were Spanish or Spanish!
Same here with the science. It was a fluke I came 2nd out of 32. I subsequently failed physics and chemistry and only passed Human Biol in 6th form. I hated science and so envious of one of my best gfs who got in the Latin class. I did pass my French and German, I hated school but so grateful for the excellent grammar education I got for free. The same now would cost an arm and leg....

Same here with the science. It was a fluke I came 2nd out of 32. I subsequently failed physics and chemistry and only passed Human Biol in 6th form. I hated science and so envious of one of my best gfs who got in the Latin class. I did pass my French and German, I hated school but so grateful for the excellent grammar education I got for free. The same now would cost an arm and leg....
Me too …… just never used it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.