Media discussion - 2024/25

She's an angry Scouse hobbit that one. And don't get me started on Warnock. He thought he was on Liverpool TV with his co commentary on USA yesterday making Spitty sound impartial.

She spent about three minutes trying to argue Bernardo was interfering with play in spite of Dermot having explained why he wasn't and even Warnock trying to get it through her thick head.

"But,but,but"..... I just wanted a huge fly swat to descend and squash the stupid little gremlin.

She also doesn't work on talksport. Is that what she said on sky? Surprising as I don't think she is too bad normally. Not knowing the laws of the game for a "pundit" is worrying.
Warnock and Gallagher both agreed the goal should of stood. Smith said it shouldn't as Bernardo was interfering with Sa. Warnock explained to her on multiple occasions that until Stones touched the ball Bernardo can do whatever he wanted with Sa as you can't be offside from a corner. She just stood there with a complete Gormless look on her face

Warnock and Gallagher both agreed the goal should of stood. Smith said it shouldn't as Bernardo was interfering with Sa. Warnock explained to her on multiple occasions that until Stones touched the ball Bernardo can do whatever he wanted with Sa as you can't be offside from a corner. She just stood there with a complete Gormless look on her face

Great hair though !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.