Media discussion - 2024/25

No we haven't. He's supposed to be a professional impartial commentator. He's fucking ecstatic our late winner got ruled out. We always thought he was an anti City twat, now we have cast iron proof.
Even when we are the last man standing representing England in European football the unequivocal support for Johnny foreigner fc versus us is disgraceful. Fans I understand but the media collectively wanting a club from its own country to get papped out is bizzare

Sad to see John Stapleton is struggling with Parkinson’s, I once spoke to him in the City Store at Maine Road and he admitted he had been a through and through Blue all his life
He was in our hotel in Barcelona when we played there a few seasons ago. Him and his wife both Blues.

Last edited:
Can’t be arsed linking it, but I see Wilson has offered up yet another rehash of his one story again today in the Guardian.
All those lunatic Arsenal and Wolves fans and their foam flecked, dribblings about corruption, cos refereeing decisions didn’t go their way this weekend?
Well, you’ll be as surprised as I was to learn that the root cause of their whataboutery and victim orientated nonsense, is “mega-rich owners”, who “have the potential to bankrupt whole competitions through repeated legal action of questionable merit.”
The premise appears to be that not wishing to acknowledge such owners’ lack of respect for traditional supporters (something that does admittedly resonate) and the game itself, is too painful to accept and has led to ‘discomfort displacement’ in the form of conspiracy theories about referees……
Who knew?!!

Reactions: jrb
Can’t be arsed linking it, but I see Wilson has offered up yet another rehash of his one story again today in the Guardian.
All those lunatic Arsenal and Wolves fans and their foam flecked, dribblings about corruption, cos refereeing decisions didn’t go their way this weekend?
Well, you’ll be as surprised as I was to learn that the root cause of their whataboutery and victim orientated nonsense, is “mega-rich owners”, who “have the potential to bankrupt whole competitions through repeated legal action of questionable merit.”
The premise appears to be that not wishing to acknowledge such owners’ lack of respect for traditional supporters (something that does admittedly resonate) and the game itself, is too painful to accept and has led to ‘discomfort displacement’ in the form of conspiracy theories about referees……
Who knew?!!
Good. I`m glad the fuckers are hurting and long may it continue the fucking big mard arses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.