Media discussion - 2024/25

Utter rubbish. The media etc lauded them at every opportunity. The fuckers still do.
Agreed

I don't know how anyone can have that point of view..

For the entirety of my life we have had media basically fondle themselves whilst talking about United and Liverpool, we've had them nearly calling for any new redshirt player who makes a forward pass to be in contention for the ballon d'or.

We even now have a Sky produced Overlap that is nothing but coping system of member berries for over the hill redshirt fans of "hey, remember when you were good"

There is no mechanism for excluding shareholders, afaik.

Thanks, as this seems the only logical answer - even if they fucking hate and resent us .

I would hope that we attend/are represernted even if only to piss the other cunts off - esp the gooner management

Stupid to give two word-for-word quotes to the press that can be presented like that. Not sure it matters that he may have a point or that he is under pressure. Much better to take the Guardiola approach: disappointing but didn't play well enough to win irrespective of the last minute goal. Congratulations to City and we will try to win the next game.

Incidentally, much was made of him being a young English manager and what a tragedy it is that there aren't more. So what happens? Five at the back and hoof it up in hope more than anything to the big guy. Wonder why there aren't more like him in the PL ......
Agreed. O’Neill shows why he will never manage an elite club every time he bleats to the press. He epitomises a lot of English managers sadly. That said his full interview was more measured than the anti-City sound bytes which were seized upon by the haters.

I wonder if any of the Club Directors will have the balls to ask Masters why he ignored his own legal advice on the wording of the Fair Market Value rules. His bungling is going to cost the PL clubs a huge amount of money.

It would be totally relevant for our representative to ask that very question , whilst pointing out the ramifications for the other dumb fuckers in the room.

It would be totally relevant for our representative to ask that very question , whilst pointing out the ramifications for the other dumb fuckers in the room.

Tbh whilst it probably won't happen, the opportunity to raise the clearly discriminatory treatment of other clubs ie gooners and and their management loans.

The fuckers should be outed with all guns blazing as their influences have been exposed and shown as a main driver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.