Media discussion - 2024/25

Quote from Tyler, "Haaland, he’s such a good player and he gets so few touches because of the way Manchester City play. I don’t know how he manages on this. The goals and the medals and the money all make it work – but it’s no way to play football."

Who's opinion do I go with? Martin Tyler's or Pep's? Please help folks!

For those who don't want to read it, Tyler doesn't actually use the word 'corrupted'.

Just another association with inflammatory words and alleged wrongdoing, to get people frothing and clicking.
His opinions would be the opposite if Haaland played for the red scousers or the rags just following the media narrative of having a negative slant to anything City ..

Could we bring in a new column in the league table?
Total touches by striker
Could start to rank teams that way soon rather than by actual goals
They make such an issue out of this as if trying to use it to beat City with a big stick oh it’s not right he only touched the ball 8 times yeah but scored 2 so fucking what I couldn’t care his job primarily is to score goals simple as that,fuck the touches bollocks ..

Oh that so reminds me of someone we used to know.

Background is that the back of our house looked over a builders yard.

The guy who ran it it was a rough diamond. Top bloke but not one to be messed with

Next to the builders yard was a School.

Every morning the precious Mamma’s would park where they wanted to walk their offspring into school, then stand around talking.

Barry being a decent guy asked repeatedly not to park blocking his yard as he has deliveries coming and going.

Eventually he sees this woman again blocking accesss so he asks her not to park there.

She goes “I’ll be 5 mins”. He waits 5 mins then gets his fork lift and puts it under the car, drops it right in the middle of the street sideways.
Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.