Media discussion - 2024/25

Tyler mouthing off

Quote from Tyler, "Haaland, he’s such a good player and he gets so few touches because of the way Manchester City play. I don’t know how he manages on this. The goals and the medals and the money all make it work – but it’s no way to play football."

Who's opinion do I go with? Martin Tyler's or Pep's? Please help folks!

For those who don't want to read it, Tyler doesn't actually use the word 'corrupted'.

Just another association with inflammatory words and alleged wrongdoing, to get people frothing and clicking.

Quote from Tyler, "Haaland, he’s such a good player and he gets so few touches because of the way Manchester City play. I don’t know how he manages on this. The goals and the medals and the money all make it work – but it’s no way to play football."

Who's opinion do I go with? Martin Tyler's or Pep's? Please help folks!

For those who don't want to read it, Tyler doesn't actually use the word 'corrupted'.

Just another association with inflammatory words and alleged wrongdoing, to get people frothing and clicking.
Tyler is a moron. Gerd Muller didn’t have many touches and was one of best strikers of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.