Media discussion - 2024/25

Quote from Tyler, "Haaland, he’s such a good player and he gets so few touches because of the way Manchester City play. I don’t know how he manages on this. The goals and the medals and the money all make it work – but it’s no way to play football."
"Further evidence of how Pep has corrupted football came from Haaland's underwhelming 10th hat trick for the club this weekend as none of the goals came after long balls or headers from crosses into the box. The consensus is now that Pep's only hope of learning the best way of playing football would be to enlist tactical guidance from both of English football's finest football minds Gareth Southgate and Sam Allardyce, the last two permanent managers of the national side."

Comments under the BBC Football, City V Ipswich, match report.

City fan.

So bizarre to hear folk bemoaning City's win over Ipswich as an example of Premier League disparity & City are The Big Bad Wolf but when Utd drubbed the same team 9-0 in 94/95 Season all I recall reading is how amazing Fergie's team were! Just another example of the hypocritical guff City have thrown at them!
Surprised they didn’t remove that enormous truth bomb

Comments under the BBC Football, City V Ipswich, match report.

City fan.

So bizarre to hear folk bemoaning City's win over Ipswich as an example of Premier League disparity & City are The Big Bad Wolf but when Utd drubbed the same team 9-0 in 94/95 Season all I recall reading is how amazing Fergie's team were! Just another example of the hypocritical guff City have thrown at them!
I'm surprised it hasn't been removed by the paedo protectors.

According to theM.E.N Foz's fish bar in Failsworth now has that accolade. My daughter says the cheese and onion pie is fantastic
FFS and I moved to fucking Pickering ;-), will have to get our Rachel to get some and bring them up to York when we have a couple of days together in October :-)

Watching Sky earlier was like watching American evangelical channels, such was the utter eulogising over Liverpool. The false memory of Klopp's achievements is bizarre.

Alyson Rudd step aside as Natasha Dowie has blown her away for delusional one eyed cockney Scouser.

On bbc football daily her views are embarrassing.

Why wound Trent want to go to Madrid….
Palmer is too good for Chelsea & needs to go to a Liverpool.
Too many examples but after years of slagging off Peps controlled passing Slots controlled passing is beautiful to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.