Media discussion - 2024/25

Alyson Rudd step aside as Natasha Dowie has blown her away for delusional one eyed cockney Scouser.

On bbc football daily her views are embarrassing.

Why wound Trent want to go to Madrid….
Palmer is too good for Chelsea & needs to go to a Liverpool.
Too many examples but after years of slagging off Peps controlled passing Slots controlled passing is beautiful to watch.

Chelsea as a football club have been more successful than Liverpool over the last decade. They also back their managers in the transfer market, something Liverpool don’t. Why would any player want to go to a club that lacks ambition like Liverpool?

Seriously, have you ever felt the need to shout it to a complete stranger, though, in a non-football environment. And if not, which is what I hope as you don't come over as a complete dickhead, what do you think caused the dickhead to do it to a complete stranger on holiday in Thailand?

Don't say alcohol, alcohol just removes the restraint from showing your true feelings. So what gives these people the feeling that City fans are dickheads for wearing a City shirt? If it isn't the media coverage, what is it?
No I haven't but then most people you walk past don't shout it, it's not my experience and doesn't seem to be your either as this seems to be one isolated incident and I presume you walked past other people that night? I can't say what caused the dickhead to shout it but that is in the same way that you can't know it was because what the media report? You seem to be applying a false logic-I can't think why he would shout it therefore it must be the medias fault.

No I haven't but then most people you walk past don't shout it, it's not my experience and doesn't seem to be your either as this seems to be one isolated incident and I presume you walked past other people that night? I can't say what caused the dickhead to shout it but that is in the same way that you can't know it was because what the media report? You seem to be applying a false logic-I can't think why he would shout it therefore it must be the medias fault.

I don't see it as a false logic at all. It's only a false logic if you think the press and social media "influencers" (for want of a better word) haven't been stoking the fires for clicks and engagement. One thing I think we have learned is that the sort of people who are prone to violent outbursts, whether verbal or physical, whether drunk or sober, can be easily influenced when they read what they want to hear. I am surprised anybody would refute that after the past month the UK has had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.