Media manipulation...

Ricster said:
Totally agree. Its a local paper to Manchester, and you would hope a local paper would support all local clubs rather than just a handful. Yet they seem hell bent on manipulating, not just stories, but City fans too.

The papers want us to react in the way some have already on this thread, they want to show City fans as scummy fans that have no idea what they are talking about, with the whole footballing community, worldwide, as its audience.

They continue to do it to our club, players, owner and the fans, and im a bit pissed off its taken myself this long to work it out.

The other thing that pisses me off is our club seems happy to allow them to do it.

Ricster they've been taking the piss out of us since I was a paper boy 20 years ago.

Re: Sam Ricketts taunts Manchester City with a Premier pred.....

allan harper said:
I can see Sheikh Mansour waking up this morning to his daily delivery of the M.E.N feeling taunted after reading that.

hahaha! quality!

Challenger1978 said:
Ricster said:
Totally agree. Its a local paper to Manchester, and you would hope a local paper would support all local clubs rather than just a handful. Yet they seem hell bent on manipulating, not just stories, but City fans too.

The papers want us to react in the way some have already on this thread, they want to show City fans as scummy fans that have no idea what they are talking about, with the whole footballing community, worldwide, as its audience.

They continue to do it to our club, players, owner and the fans, and im a bit pissed off its taken myself this long to work it out.

The other thing that pisses me off is our club seems happy to allow them to do it.

Ricster they've been taking the piss out of us since I was a paper boy 20 years ago.

Is true, but it's so obvious that they no longer have a real relationship with us it's laughable. For the last year or 3 it's just been a stream of rehashed interviews from other papers and some hideously inaccurate 'exclusives'. Joke of a rag (pun intended)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.