Media manipulation...

Re: Sam Ricketts taunts Manchester City with a Premier pred.....

I'm looking forward to his post match comments....

It's this fella.

C_71_article_1388203_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

who the fuck is sam rickets? sounds like some old navy disease...

Tweet away gents:

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/s_ricketts18" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/s_ricketts18</a>

He has a habit of setting himself up for a fall, look at last weekend's tweet:

Now off to The Bridge, see what the Chelsea boys have got for us today! And more importantly we'll be showing them what we're all about!!

plays like hes got rickets

Just goes to show you, how many City or rag players are tweeting who will finish higher NONE!!! so I guess that goes to show how important he and his club really are.

route46 said:
whats the problem? he thinks utd will win the title, its called an a opinion hes not slagged us off.
how touchy do some people get????

Most people seem to have missed the whole point that I was making. He wasn't taunting us, he just expressed a reasonable opinion that utd are still favourites which I would agree with him on - if only to put the pressure on them and because they dont quit etc... My point was that it was another typical example of media manipulation but guess I should have pointed that out explicitly from the start instead of hinting at it.

-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am --

Ric said:
I'm pretty sure most of the people on this thread haven't read the OP or the actual article, but have just replied with bristling indignation based on the headline. Which is what the MEN wanted, I suspect.

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.