Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

The daily mail serves only to appeal to an ever-dwindling rump of aged racist and xenophobic middle class white people who exist in a world of fear and loathing of all things not like themselves.
They have no other purpose, they are an anachronistic irrelevance.
They do, it also panders to the 'Princess Diana was murdered' conspiracy nuts. It must be at least 2 weeks since they had a piece about that. In the meantime, thinly veiled racist persecution of Raheem Sterling will have to do

The daily mail serves only to appeal to an ever-dwindling rump of aged racist and xenophobic middle class white people who exist in a world of fear and loathing of all things not like themselves.

The scary thing is, I don't think it is "an ever-dwindling rump".

The Sun has got his Tatt on,
Let's back Raheem today.
The Sun should just be shat on,
And then, just let Sterling play.

I'll get me coat!

They do, it also panders to the 'Princess Diana was murdered' conspiracy nuts. It must be at least 2 weeks since they had a piece about that. In the meantime, thinly veiled racist persecution of Raheem Sterling will have to do

There were many unanswered questions 're Princess Diane's Death, erm some would say.

One thing I will say is I've been pleasantly surprised with the amount of fans from other English clubs who are sticking up for Raheem. I know they're the same fuckers who boo him any time he plays anywhere bar the Etihad, but hopefully seeing how often he is wrongly scrutinized in the media will make them realize there is no need for mid-table sides who have no connection to him whatsoever to boo him every time he touches the ball.

Who am I kidding. Enjoy it while we can.

let me get this right...if you read the mail you are a racist ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.