Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

BBC are at it tonight, lowest rated player and now bringing up his goal drought despite us winning.

Plus Matt Lawton is whinging about the media being criticised for their coverage on Sterling. So basically he's complaining about whats happening to them which is the same thing they're doing to Raheem:

Only in the media would you get away with the shite they're pulling.

BBC are at it tonight, lowest rated player and now bringing up his goal drought despite us winning.

Plus Matt Lawton is whinging about the media being criticised for their coverage on Sterling. So basically he's complaining about whats happening to them which is the same thing they're doing to Raheem:

Only in the media would you get away with the shite they're pulling.

What a pile of disgusting little twats. From what I saw of the match he was our best fucking player.

Sterling had a decent game his movement is brilliant but he needs to start finishing some of these chance he makes and cut out the diving he ain’t good at it leave the diving to Ali.

Piss poor England again. Like watching Everton. It's Everton v the world in a few weeks. I really hope Everton win but we just know it ain't gonna happen

Journo's complaining about abuse. I've seen it all now.

I never abuse swear when responding to any of these media fcukers on twitter, no need to, you losing the argument if you start calling them all the names under the sun but it probably makes people feel a bit better by doing it I suppose. :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.