Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

There’s a picture of Southgate’s notes in on field positions from the Mirror with the suggestion that Alli and Sterling miss out. When you look at the picture the whole squad is on his sheet for selection except Alli, who’s name is written in red as Ali with medical (I think) next to it.

Sterling is listed in the right forward midfield group along with Ruben (easier to write than Loftus-Cheek).

This plan is just grouping the players with what appear to be similar abilities/ preferred areas together.

And @Tom_mcfc. I can hear his cheers from here.

Not at all, I don't think it is in the end of the world after his performance however it would be harsh if he is the only one dropped considering Alli and Lingards performances. I would have played him and hoped against the worst ranked team in the competition he can play well and gain some confidence. Southgate wouldn't win anyway, if he played him then he will be setting him up to fail against a rubbish team, now if he doesn't play him the worlds against him.

DgDKyhWXUAAbTrp

DgDKyhVWkAAMiR2

Say No more...

There’s a picture of Southgate’s notes in on field positions from the Mirror with the suggestion that Alli and Sterling miss out. When you look at the picture the whole squad is on his sheet for selection except Alli, who’s name is written in red as Ali with medical (I think) next to it.

Sterling is listed in the right forward midfield group along with Ruben (easier to write than Loftus-Cheek).

This plan is just grouping the players with what appear to be similar abilities/ preferred areas together.

If genuine, it looks distinctly like first and second choice the way it is laid out. It also appears to be dated 20 June so it may only apply to that training session and it is possible that Southgate has mixed a few things up to keep his players guessing to a degree. Who knows for sure?

A journalist with a long lense took a photo of a piece of paper one of the coaches was carrying,
it apparently had the team on it, and Sterling was dropped and Loftus Cheek is in.

Where’s it being reported?

Not saying I don’t believe you just interested to see how legitimate the source is.

It’s a joke if true but Southgate may want to rest some players for the Belgium game.

And what if Alli is passed fit? Rashford?

Where’s it being reported?

Not saying I don’t believe you just interested to see how legitimate the source is.

It’s a joke if true but Southgate may want to rest some players for the Belgium game.

And what if Alli is passed fit? Rashford?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.