Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Not convinced it's a racist angle but what we can all agree on is that this is the weirdest string of articles that there's been about one player.

Banning isn't the solution for me.
The approach should be to give preferential treatment to certain journalists/media which produce more positive content about City.
Play them off against each other.

When one paper/website is getting millions more hits because it has an exclusive Gabriel Jesus interview, or breaking news that we've just signed some superstar... The gutterpress who have written negatively about us will think twice about doing it next time

The Donald Trump approach ;-)

Is he still alive?

Taylor has disappeared the last year or so, think he's eaten at the trough so much he can't even lift his hand to use a phone now let alone get off his fat arse.

The fact this overpaid prick has been so quiet on the sex abuse scandals that has rocked the game speaks volumes for the man, he's not interested in the welfare of the game or players, just his own fucking pocket.

Ideally, make them watch the game from pitch side at the South Stand without a waterproof.
If that's too much then withdraw their drink and nosh provision from the press area.

Don't feel much club can do, will just look petty.
I would like to see a list of reporters and affiliations listed in the match day programme for each game. Leave the rest to the crowd to make our displeasure for the individuals spouting shit. I'm sure we could produce something vocal, that makes it clear to them we know he's s lying cheating ......

Don't favour giving out bans all the time but think it's been justified a few times.

The Sun I think with a picture of Demichelis under the headline Demwit would have gone.

Star would have gone right at the start of this little campaign they have going.

Rags like the star usually have a little box asking members of the public to contact them if they have a story. Perhaps we should have a bluemoom competition to see who can submit the most outlandish Sterling story to them. Although there is always the risk the daft fuckers would print them all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.