Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Raheem would still be persecuted, even if he was to score a hat-trick in every single game this season. There is something about our club that the media just don't like. I would also like to include most of the journalists in this. When is the last time we have had a really glowing report of our club.

Raheem would still be persecuted, even if he was to score a hat-trick in every single game this season. There is something about our club that the media just don't like. I would also like to include most of the journalists in this. When is the last time we have had a really glowing report of our club.

It starts with Abu and ends with Dhabi.

Today's ***

A story about Ping Ping on holiday as a "England hero taking a deserved break"

Contrast that with the horror of Raz going on holiday and taking his whole family.

Pretty disgusting to see Sterling enjoying an ice-cream on holiday with his fiancé whilst the defeat to Croatia is still so fresh in our minds. Who the hell does he think he is?!

DjIsdb3XcAE1Aa1

Martin samuel always gives us a fair crack of the whip and says it how it is, good or bad. By a million miles the best spirts journo out there

Pretty disgusting to see Sterling enjoying an ice-cream on holiday with his fiancé whilst the defeat to Croatia is still so fresh in our minds. Who the hell does he think he is?!

DjIsdb3XcAE1Aa1
Bet you he had it for breakfast too, the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.