Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Let's see the press spin this to slag the lad off.

What a great gesture from Raz to do this for his sister, class act.

Let's see the press spin this to slag the lad off.

What a great gesture from Raz to do this for his sister, class act.

Probably something like heartless sterling kicks young family out of their home after buying house for his sister or immigrants forced out into streets as ruthless sterling decides to splash the cash on house for sister ."

Probably something like heartless sterling kicks young family out of their home after buying house for his sister or immigrants forced out into streets as ruthless sterling decides to splash the cash on house for sister ."
I can't see the Daily Knuckledraggers suddenly becoming overly concerned about the plight of immigrants but yeah, point taken... Most likely they'll hope he has a nightmare moment on Sunday and link it to possible over-indulgence at the birthday party.

I can't see the Daily Knuckledraggers suddenly becoming overly concerned about the plight of immigrants but yeah, point taken... Most likely they'll hope he has a nightmare moment on Sunday and link it to possible over-indulgence at the birthday party.
Birthday party booze up sees sterling splurge more money on fleet of taxis bringing in quantities of alcohol to birthday bash where he also presented his sister with keys to a new house,which had been earmarked as a potential safety house by womens aid for use to house battered women until heartless Raheem gazumped them to it by bidding more money ...

I'm shocked the press have treated Sterling's gift to his sister in the spirit it was intended. (So far.)

I see quite a few of the papers are running with the story that Madrid have been put on alert because the club have not started contract negotiations with Raz.

They do state that there is 2 years left on his current contract but the fact we haven't started talks yet show he could leave !!!!

P.S. Perhaps we are in a cup final this week, that may be the reason for the story.

Yes, so predictable. Here's the negative slant... future in doubt..

Raheem Sterling's Man City future in doubt http://dailym.ai/2oi3PDQ via http://dailym.ai/android

All because he has 2 years left and we haven't yet stated new contract discussions, supposedly. The press really are pathetic. Very few decent sports journalists about.

2 years and 5 months to the precise.

Who started this off, I suspect it was John Cross as he seems to have a hard on for Sterling stories.

not offered new contract, very early days to be seeing alarm bells, lot of nonsense going round.

But pep will be looking at better options and if one comes up he will make a signing and sterlings future will be in uncertain... Even a non footballing football fan can see that sterling is good because of the team around him. Would be a different story at arsenal and others if he was there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.