Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful it's got to the stage where the papers and media in general don't give too fucks about making crap up,this has been an on going thing since sterling arrived at city but may have been happening while at Liverpool,to me it's all about the colour of his skin hope these bastards get their comeuppance some day horrible cnuts...
Danny Kelly on the press pass just shit himself, spouting off aboutRaheem and this story full of bile, one of the journos then pointed out that Raheem had denied it and was about to bring the lawyers in, Kelly nearly choked and changed the subject

Danny Kelly on the press pass just shit himself, spouting off aboutRaheem and this story full of bile, one of the journos then pointed out that Raheem had denied it and was about to bring the lawyers in, Kelly nearly choked and changed the subject

I'll bet some editor is currently being shouted at in Talksport Towers right now!

I hope I had something to do with that. I tweeted the show and said be careful where you go with this, as Raheem had instructed solicitors. They were obviously planning a long discussion about it and it was cut short abruptly, when they said they had received tweets while they had been on air, lets move on

If it was true why even discuss this nowt to do with football unless its just have another dig at Sterling and our club. Have to say all media in this country a scum of the earth.

fokkens.jpeg
BOGOF -Yes P-lease - worth 3k of anyone's money!

So they were preparing to put the boot in some more when they realised that his lawyers are now on the case,I don't care about people laughing off about no bias or agenda in the media,it's steadily got worse and has been cranked up further,I keep saying it there's a racial undertone to a majority of it be it players as in sterling or the owners of our club,until somehow a stand against it is made it will only continue.Fair play to sterling he's got sick to the back teeth of this shit being written or spoke about him and has decided enoughs enough just hope the club back him and come out with some sort of banning of media/press starting with the cnut who penned the article and the paper in question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.