Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they are entirely to blame, dont be so dramatic, but sadly talksport is based on provoking contentious opinion to stimulate phonecalls and angry debate. Its the jeremy kyle of radio and while the viewing figures remain high, and consequently commercial revenues, do not be surprised if the content remains the same. The only power people have to affect change is to stop listening.
Alan Brazil's listening figures have dropped 25% in 12 months
If you go back a few pages you'll find the link
Perhaps listeners are cottoning on!

This station tries to provoke response from City fans and the last 2 issues broadcast, Raheem and Kun to Chelsea some up how desperate they have become. Each time they try to needle City fans into phoning in they are left holding their own dicks because quite rightly we generally don't fall for it. They keep ramping up the stupidity level in the hope they can create a response.

Not being at all dramatic,have you ever listened to all the different shows on there? we should be able to listen to sports chat end of

Quite right Karen. A condescending reply.
He has no knowledge of the owners of this station, their political aspirations, the people they employ ,
Ignoring it will not make it go away.

Not being at all dramatic,have you ever listened to all the different shows on there? we should be able to listen to sports chat end of

Yes we should but that is not what talksport do and the latest outpourings about Raheem vindicates my decision not to listen.

Im not knocking anyone for listening but just think this will be an issue revisited time and time again with talkshite. Its a wider issue though with the content in the press. I just think its only jo public who can influence change.

Quite right Karen. A condescending reply.
He has no knowledge of the owners of this station, their political aspirations, the people they employ ,
Ignoring it will not make it go away.

Ha ha. I do have an inkling of Murdochs as a person and hence I try to minimise my exposure to its content. You find if you do not listen to talksport/read the sun and the like the less you can be influenced by it.

Yes we should but that is not what talksport do and the latest outpourings about Raheem vindicates my decision not to listen.

Im not knocking anyone for listening but just think this will be an issue revisited time and time again with talkshite. Its a wider issue though with the content in the press. I just think its only jo public who can influence change.

Talkshite take 99% of all there info from the 99% lies in the papers and spew all out on there radio station! Main problem 80% of the people who read the papers and listen to that station believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.