Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read that mate

Hope you're well?
Cheers Mr Squirty.....how’s Mrs Squirty? Still can’t believe you got me to call her that when we met!! Lol

Im all good cheers mate. Mad busy with work, but can’t complain at that really!!! How’s semi retirement treating you?

No, that was last night when rat boy stated, in all seriousness, that Jose will have won the war based on him winning the Premier League next year.

Oh, and if they win the FA Cup this season he will have come out on top with one more trophy than Pep during their managerial careers.

Funnily enough, nobody seemed to reference the graphic that one had been in management for 10 years longer and was ten years older.

Goalposts will always be shifted.

Saw that and what you mention about the graphic is the first thing i noticed was the length of each actually managing. Biased reporting to make them save face - laughable

Hope people are not clicking that link. We already know he's a boring old fart who has no relevance to anything.

What a right stupid bitter twat John Aldridge is.....just got in from work, clicked on newsnow and this total drivel was at the top.

Peps rating for the season 8/10

Klopps rating for he season 8/10 but 10/10 if he wins the CL

Fuck off Aldridge
So he's already had an equally good season as Pep despite winning nothing?

On Match of the day 2 Keown was saying if Burnley finish above Arsenal then Dyche is nailed on to be manager of the year. I've been told by a mate (so hopefully this is correct) that the Manager of the season has been the manager of the team that has won the league (since the formation of the Premier League) except on two occasions 1st Man City winning it in 2011-12 (I think Curbishly won it that season) and when we won it again under Pelligrini. Unbelievable Jeff!!!
I thought Tony Pulis won in 2011-12 and Brendan Rogers in 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.