Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but I'm all for it. I believe this is a good player having an extraordinary season. Expectations will be sky-high for him next season. Indeed, Liverpool's title bid will be built around him. If he has the same or a similar season, fine, he deserves the accolades. If not, he may be next season's Harry Kane or worse.

Next seasons Harry Kane?

Ha some salty comments on there
This one is brilliant.

We are Wolves. We don’t play Mondays. We don’t play Thursdays. We don’t play Fridays. Thank you. WOLFRIK, China.

What do you care? All you do is walk across the room and turn the television on. Just set your alarm.

I agree but I'm all for it. I believe this is a good player having an extraordinary season. Expectations will be sky-high for him next season. Indeed, Liverpool's title bid will be built around him. If he has the same or a similar season, fine, he deserves the accolades. If not, he may be next season's Harry Kane or worse.
Hasn’t Harry Kane been good for at least 3 years?

This one is brilliant.

We are Wolves. We don’t play Mondays. We don’t play Thursdays. We don’t play Fridays. Thank you. WOLFRIK, China.

What do you care? All you do is walk across the room and turn the television on. Just set your alarm.

Saw that a delicious response

Hasn’t Harry Kane been good for at least 3 years?

I questioned him without response. Very strange comment to make it would suggest he is trying to make out he is a one season wonder. The guy scored 30 league goals this year, more than he scored last year which secured him the golden boot. I think if Salah ended up on 30 next year he would be a very happy man.

I questioned him without response. Very strange comment to make it would suggest he is trying to make out he is a one season wonder. The guy scored 30 league goals this year, more than he scored last year which secured him the golden boot. I think if Salah ended up on 30 next year he would be a very happy man.

Had other things to do otherwise I'd have come back sooner. Hope that's okay with you. Harry Kane was last year's "world class" player, less so this year and even less, I suspect, after the world cup. Both are good, neither is as good as they are being hyped and if Salah gets 30 next year, I'll be very surprised.

Had other things to do otherwise I'd have come back sooner. Hope that's okay with you. Harry Kane was last year's "world class" player, less so this year and even less, I suspect, after the world cup. Both are good, neither is as good as they are being hyped and if Salah gets 30 next year, I'll be very surprised.

Quicker next time please. Harry Kane still is world class. Every year he scores more than the year before in the premier league. I don't know what more you want from him, I'm not usually one for stats but considering goals is his only contribution to the team I don't know what other way you can measure an opinion on him.

Quicker next time please. Harry Kane still is world class. Every year he scores more than the year before in the premier league. I don't know what more you want from him, I'm not usually one for stats but considering goals is his only contribution to the team I don't know what other way you can measure an opinion on him.

Name me any world class player with zero trophies.

Name me any world class player with zero trophies.

Alan Shearer was the best striker the league has seen for me, I know he won what he did at Blackburn but being loyal to his hometown club cost him many trophies. Might end up being the same for Kane. Awful argument against him being world class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.