Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Shearer was the best striker the league has seen for me, I know he won what he did at Blackburn but being loyal to his hometown club cost him many trophies. Might end up being the same for Kane. Awful argument against him being world class

It is I’m just saying he is world class but he will be moving on to win trophies because world class players at the end of there career have a number of trophies plus leagues to there name.

Anyone who does not think that there is a biase should try watching football focus, the red propaganda is in full force

Anyone who does not think that there is a biase should try watching football focus, the red propaganda is in full force
In hospital at the moment and they unlocked the tv for the wedding. Switch football focus on and they blocked the tv's again. Looks like they done me a favour.

"The sight of thousands of empty seats as Manchester United's players went up to receive their losers' medals summed up a bitterly disappointing day for Mourinho and his side."

Taken from the beeb report, finally a bit of balanced reporting lol

It is I’m just saying he is world class but he will be moving on to win trophies because world class players at the end of there career have a number of trophies plus leagues to there name.

Why would he move on from playing for the club he loves, if I was good enough for City I would never leave them for another club.

He ain’t a spurs fan he was an arsenal supporter.

Is that right, then he is even more of a **** than I first thought.

Edit

Just looked and seen this on the font of all knowledge wiki

Kane also said: "Most of my family were Spurs fans and I grew up 15 minutes from the ground, so I was always going to be a Spurs fan".[12] He cited Teddy Sheringham as a childhood idol and saw him as a "great finisher" and a role model in his ability to score goals.

So where did you read he was an Arsenal fan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.