Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsurprisingly after taking up a huge amounts of column space last week on Liverpool & their destiny to win on Saturday night the mainstream media have been predictably quiet last night & today.

Can you imagine if City had lost in that fashion, the media would have been all over us with comments of Fraudiola etc.

Thankfully social media haven't forgotten to cover last night's Dipper fiasco.

It's almost as if nothing happened last night. Looking forward to work on Tuesday got some payback for the semi final comments

Hilarious radio / tv silence today.......Darlingpool fooked up big time and the meeeja do not have a clue what to do.... ( cue Sweet from the 70s !)....given me age away there

Unsurprisingly after taking up a huge amounts of column space last week on Liverpool & their destiny to win on Saturday night the mainstream media have been predictably quiet last night & today.

Can you imagine if City had lost in that fashion, the media would have been all over us with comments of Fraudiola etc.

Thankfully social media haven't forgotten to cover last night's Dipper fiasco.
Hi everyone. I think I lost contact with the outside world for a few weeks. Just a couple of questions to catch up. 1. Who won the premier league. (I know it's united because of all the positive press they're getting . Just wanted confirmation).
2. Were any records broken. (Hope not ,already hate the red scum)
3. Were city relegated. (Pretty confident they weren't or we would of been mentioned somewhere)
4.Has zidane been sacked. Unfair if he has , because loosing to a far superior club is no big deal. (DNA and class is hard to overcome).
5.Fairplay to Milner, thought he was wrong at the time but he proved us wrong. (Please tell me he didn't score in the final just to rub it in)
And would just like to say keep the faith blues, pep will come good next season and get the praise he deserves.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I think I lost contact with the outside world for a few weeks. Just a couple of questions to catch up. 1. Who won the premier league. (I know it's united because of all the positive press they're getting . Just wanted confirmation).
2. Were any records broken. (Hope not ,already hate the red scum)
3. Were city relegated. (Pretty confident they weren't or we would of been mentioned somewhere)
4.Has zidane been sacked. Unfair if he has , because loosing to a far superior club is no big deal. (DNA and class is hard to overcome).
5.Fairplay to Milner, thought he was wrong at the time but he proved us wrong. (Please tell me he didn't score in the final just to rub it in)
And would just like to say keep the faith blues, pep will come good next season and get the praise he deserves.
No. We were safe by Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.