Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting worried, Oakie.

The new Geordie MCEN Editor is turning things around slowly. :-)

Another cracking article.

Click on the link for the rest of the article.

Man City can relax after perfect season gets even better

Liverpool and Manchester United could have chipped away at Manchester City success story in the last two weeks.

First came the FA Cup final, where United produced a typically sigh-inducing display to see Jose Mourinho blow the chance to retake the lead over Pep Guardiola for their time in Manchester on the measure he loves most dearly: trophies.

For all Mourinho crowed after picking up the Europa League and FA Cup in his first year at Old Trafford, he has spent the last season grumbling about how far behind City they have been for long before he took over.

Secondly, and more importantly, Liverpool lost the Champions League final.

Any satisfaction at that is not simply down to seedings for next season or schadenfreude following the coach incident.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../man-city-liverpool-champions-league-14713343

A positive whitewash. No compensation for either members of the historic sky four to fall back on, Man City's achievements this season have become invisible.

Hilarious radio / tv silence today.......Darlingpool fooked up big time and the meeeja do not have a clue what to do.... ( cue Sweet from the 70s !)....given me age away there
Yep, a ‘Blockbuster’ moment. But when I think of the ‘meedya’ darlings ‘Fox on the run’ springs to mind! ;0)

P.S and when I think of the ‘scum,’
‘Little Willy’ comes to mind!

Last edited:
I'm getting worried, Oakie.

The new Geordie MCEN Editor is turning things around slowly. :-)

Another cracking article.

Click on the link for the rest of the article.

Man City can relax after perfect season gets even better

Liverpool and Manchester United could have chipped away at Manchester City success story in the last two weeks.

First came the FA Cup final, where United produced a typically sigh-inducing display to see Jose Mourinho blow the chance to retake the lead over Pep Guardiola for their time in Manchester on the measure he loves most dearly: trophies.

For all Mourinho crowed after picking up the Europa League and FA Cup in his first year at Old Trafford, he has spent the last season grumbling about how far behind City they have been for long before he took over.

Secondly, and more importantly, Liverpool lost the Champions League final.

Any satisfaction at that is not simply down to seedings for next season or schadenfreude following the coach incident.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../man-city-liverpool-champions-league-14713343

Twat won the League Cup not the FA Cup.

BBC northwest was horrific with the Scouse wankafon on Friday evening. Montages to Salah at the end, I told the Mrs to get it turned over it was that cringeworthy. I don’t remember is getting that type of coverage for 100 points.
It was the same here, even in the far East (Suffolk). Talking to some Norwich fans, they were as sick of the scouse overkill as we were.

BBC northwest was horrific with the Scouse wankafon on Friday evening. Montages to Salah at the end, I told the Mrs to get it turned over it was that cringeworthy. I don’t remember is getting that type of coverage for 100 points.
I also was turning the BBC radio off.....the same time as your Mrs.
I have kept off the radio for a few days..................until all their Candles have slowly melted away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.