Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without even seeing his piece of shit I suppose it's all about the money we spent and how winning 0-2 with over half billions squad is a fcuking disgrace!

Haha love it bitter fcukers are hurting like fcuk when they look at our squad they are all bitter hurting jealous Wankers

Without even seeing his piece of shit I suppose it's all about the money we spent and how winning 0-2 with over half billions squad is a fcuking disgrace!

Haha love it bitter fcukers are hurting like fcuk when they look at our squad they are all bitter hurting jealous Wankers

Good guess.

Where would you put her on a scale of one to ten?
7ace2befea01ef7bd4dbc87a7df75728--period-remedies-fibromyalgia-pain.jpg

bristol_stool_chart.gif

I will settle for knowing it was probably a load of shite, not giving it a click so i will just call him a bit of a tit.
This is the 1st paragraph you can guess the rest......reads like the Economist the amount of times he mentions how much weve spent

It ended as you anticipated. The team that had spent £216million over the summer, whose squad was worth £569m and which is effectively the public relations arm of an energy-rich Arab state finally found a way past the club that almost dropped off the Football League radar 20 years ago, had spent 34 years painfully finding their way back to the top flight and whose squad was worth £37m.

Brighton have teetered on the brink of existence, threatened to go out of the league and out of business, sold their own ground, been homeless before building a new one.

So this was a momentous day and they deserved to enjoy it. And yet the carnival is over for Brighton. Well though they played — and they were excellent for long periods and even threatened City at times — they were undone by the familiar woes of newly-promoted sides.

They competed, they battled and they held their own. Yet ultimately, as they tired, they made but two mistakes. And the billionaires pounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.