Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told that Jeff Stelling was taking the 'mick' out of City and Pep today by saying that our defence spending was the same as Bosnia....200 million. You gotta laugh that they actually lie about us on TV....43 million of that was for Bernardo who is certainly not a defender....but hey that doesn't fit in with their agenda.

Paddy power made a decent joke of it midweek in a tweet haha, poor form having to 'borrow' it.

Yawn...

It ended as you anticipated. The team that had spent £216m over the summer, whose squad was worth £569m and which is effectively the public relations arm of an energy-rich Arab state eventually managed to find a way past the club that almost dropped of the Football League radar twenty years ago and have spent 34 years painfully finding their way back to the top flight and whose squad was worth £37m.

Hey mate. Good to see you're still with us. You should be getting ready for winter right aboot now. ; )

I don't watch any of that stuff, it just makes me want to kick the t.v in.
Craig Forrest is one twat that's usually on at half time along with some other prick with a Scottish accent that apparently played in England.
Both of them bleat on about money spent blah blah blah.
A new addition to the pair of pillocks though is our own Terry Dunfield. He's a good man, obviously still a Blue.

I would be getting ready for winter except it was 32C here yesterday and the air quality is poor because of the 900 wildfires in BC since April. ;)

I had totally forgotten about Terry Dunfield. Will look out for him now though. And yes Craig Forrest is an utter twat.

I have to say I really enjoyed last season and I think my enjoyment is helped by not listening to the shite reported by the likes of talkshite/sun etc.

Its a bit like watching the news sometimes the content is so depressing it can impact on you. Football was a real pleasure of life last season and did not become a bit of a burden like previous years.

Didn't last very long unfortunately.

The opening paragraph of Mr Drapers match report is quite frankly appalling. If this is what we are going to face every game then something needs to be said. I'm a very very reluctant social media user but he needs informing that being a sports journalist is a position of privilege and carrys with it a responsibility of living up to the legacy of David Walsh, Martin Samuel, Matt Dickinson, Hugh Mcinilvanny and Brian Glanville. Anything else or below that standard is just over exposed hackery that we amateurs aim for online!!!

It deserves its own thread, so I hope this isn't put into the media thread. When we first got taken over, this shit was expected. But after a lot of clubs spending similar amounts, we still get match reports like this wanker has drafted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.