Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be all about how it completely changed the game,the ref should have actually sent ederson off for having the gall to charge out to stop mane and of course the scoreline flattered city after Liverpool downed tools over the travesty of manes sending off..
It was eddie's fault,i wouldn't put it past the red tops to say that,dippers did down tools as they were busy lighting candles

The BBC are surely to be applauded for their poitive approach to employing staff with various levels of disability. Take poor Mr Linaker as an example, only a couple of weeks ago the dear lamb was bleating about referees having to apply the letter of the law to Raheem Sterling straying into the crowd . No choice for the ref insists the nation's male equivalent to Princess Di despite that other notorious City supporter Mr Shearer saying the second yellow was daft. But this week our Garry's memory not being what it was insists that refs should ignore the type of action that resulted in Cantona receiving a 13 game ban. The difference of course is the well being of a goalkeeper is considerably less important than a Crystal Palace fan. Unless of course the neutral Mr Linaker just changes his view depending on which team is involved.
Has he actually said this,or wrote similar on twitter or whatever it is,hope some have pointed this out to him and highlighted it,utter disgrace that an ex pro can being polar opposites on ref decisions like that hmmm closet Liverpool fan I take it he is..

It was a match of the day discussion on the night of the Bour nmouth game. He, Linaker came across all Mr reasonable and friend to the referee. What choice does he have, the rules say blah blah blah.

Watching the game on sky today......towards the end there were a couple of fouls by us.

this is no problem but.....tyler was asking ratboy the question "is that endangering an opponent"? as if that every foul is now compared to Manes.

cockwombles

Watching the game on sky today......towards the end there were a couple of fouls by us.

this is no problem but.....tyler was asking ratboy the question "is that endangering an opponent"? as if that every foul is now compared to Manes.

cockwombles
Ratboy sunk to a new low today saying they should target our players on yellows and try and get them sent off,i think he has said that before,what a message to put out to all the kids watching a live game,tyler also was awful but he usually is tbf

Ratboy sunk to a new low today saying they should target our players on yellows and try and get them sent off,i think he has said that before,what a message to put out to all the kids watching a live game,tyler also was awful but he usually is tbf

Indeed and i mentioned it on the matchday thread at the time.

Fucking scandalous comment from a so called impartial commentator.

He should give up being a pundit for ours and the rags games,he can't help himself showing what a scummy **** he has become,failed manager

I'll be interested to hear Shearer's take on it, seeing as he got away with kicking folks in the mush.

Shearer deliberately kicked Neil Lennon full in the head in one of the most vicious and cowardly attacks ever seen on a football pitch in this country. The referee incredibly failed to send him off. When the FA were talking about a retrospective ban he threatened never to play for England again if they proceeded and with qualifiying games for the 2000 Euros coming up the FA announced they'd be taking no further action after finding him not guilty of deliberately kicking Lennon in the head.

Incident starts at 30 seconds in.

There was one comment which I pointed out in the matchday thread that really pissed me off, something along he lines of 'bravo caught that one, still stood up, not in hospital' -actual words may have differed but what a ****ish thing to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.