Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
ST holder CB3 323 sunshine.I couldn`t give a fuck what others think,but as I said previously plenty on the match day thread agreed with me.
Don`t cry about it tiny tears.

Where are yer, Oakie? I've been in there since we opened and I've never seen anyone staggering in pissed as a fart? Wasn't you behind me a season or two back when T and I were accused of bias when we bemoaned the fact that the ref wasn't giving us every free kick? Or have you relocated to be among Peller's FOCs?

Just got back from holiday .... took a look at DM Online .... starts with overnight boxing then a few tales about wooney .... then spurs, the uddersfield .... the more dross ....

.. finally got to 43rd article to see smiling Agueroooooo

43rd Article !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Genuinely, I don't know why we get so bothered about this. Online Newspapers are fundamentally businesses built on getting people to read their pages. The honest truth is that we aren't as big or of interest to people outside of city fans as our base isn't that big. A mate of mine that worked for daily mail online said that the premiership and championship clubs were placed in to 5 tiers and where you were directly linked to how many stories you got and where you were featured on the site. We were in tier 4 (which also apparently included Leeds and Villa) at the time and he reckons we're tier 3 now. Fuck knows who was in tier 2. Tier one was just rags, Liverpool and arsenal.

Maybe in the future we will be of more interest but for now we are where we are.

Covered the Times, Mirror, Mail and Talkshite this morning and no complaints at all. Now we know that all we have to do to get favourable coverage is to win 6-0

As an aside, Ian "The Moose" Abrahams on Talkshite said that even though he got in free as a "reporter", he felt as tbough he should put some money in a box as a donation for the quality of the entertainment.

Where are yer, Oakie? I've been in there since we opened and I've never seen anyone staggering in pissed as a fart? Wasn't you behind me a season or two back when T and I were accused of bias when we bemoaned the fact that the ref wasn't giving us every free kick? Or have you relocated to be among Peller's FOCs?
Been there since the word dot mate.Just look for some fucker with crutches. ;)

If we were sh1t the first 20 minutes, I'll take that all day long.
A bit nervy, perhaps, but sh1t!
Were you there when we were?

Defensively every top side can be undone by other top teams that's why they are top teams the fuckin prick

So his analysis is basically "At some stage in the season they will concede a goal against a top team." He actually gets paid for this type of shit.

Every team can be got at, I'd rather play the football and style we do which will invariably give opportunities away at some point then be conservative.

A section from Sunday.Express.

Aguero secured his treble with a neat finish into the corner. That was his ninth goal in five games against Watford.
No mention off how many players he dribbled past..(wounder if rash the next england saviour had scored that goal)
Very apt name the reporter
HARRY fking Pratt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.