Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gillet soccer Saturday on sly sports has a format where 4 old time lags sit around & comment on the matches they watch on their monitors. Usually a bit of contrived shouting if the remotest interesting things happen.

Well yesterday they had 5 possible matches to go at & without the slightest embarrassment opted for the TOP 4 to comment on. Second v fourth was not one of them & they could only dish up a load of pony. The post match sum ups from the old lags was a right laugh e.g. Baggies 0 - 0 with JFE, terrific.

Now I may have missed something here but they got egg all over their faces. The finest football of the season so far gets ignored by sly sports. WE all know the narrative now but sooner or later the few viewers they have will get pissed off at expensive crap.
To be fair Kami was "unbelievable" when t5hey could be bothered going over to him.I like Kami,and yesterday he was brilliant,praising us like no-one has ever done on Sky.

The guardian are asking for donations ?!?!

Id rather shit in my hands and clap
Than give money towards Red Jamies salary

Just switched on the radio & thought 'who is this ex Utd player on with Savage, don't recognise his voice'.

It was Jamie Jackson of the Guardian.

So obviously a rag.
IIRC he claims to be a Nottingham Forest fan and I believe him.

He does know which side his bread's buttered though!

Says it all

I've reached the stage where I don't care what the media think of us. Anybody with two cents knowledge about football will know we're the club most are aspiring to be, we're playing devastating football, with a brilliant manager and a fantastic young group of players. Winning trophies is the way to shutting these clowns up and I'm convinced we'll do it in style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.