Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Thrash" headline was pathetic lazy journalism. It was as if the writer was told the scoreline and make up a headline.

I thought he said, "City are still on top on alphabetical order, unfortunately." Either way it was definitely something along those lines. Still, it's better that they are transparent with their bias IMO.

I heard it like "city remain on top but unfortunately [for city] only by alphabetical order". But perhaps I'm not looking hard enough for bias.

how-very-dare-you.gif

I heard it like "city remain on top but unfortunately [for city] only by alphabetical order". But perhaps I'm not looking hard enough for bias.
I don't think I even particularly look for it and certainly wasn't expecting it at that point. Was just watching it and was taken aback when he said it. It didn't particularly bother me, not even half as much as them desperately trying all last week to convince the world that Liverpool were cheated against us.

I've reached the stage where I don't care what the media think of us. Anybody with two cents knowledge about football will know we're the club most are aspiring to be, we're playing devastating football, with a brilliant manager and a fantastic young group of players. Winning trophies is the way to shutting these clowns up and I'm convinced we'll do it in style.

Doubt we'll ever get fair coverage. It will continue to annoy me, but I do feel a little bit better knowing it hurts them.

I heard that as well.

Paused it and replayed.

She said it.

Sly Sports at it's best.

but there is no bias......someone on here said so!

In other events while the three hacks on todays Sunday Supplement discussed and eulogised over our football and goal scoring prowess for 20 mins the usual bitter bile infested United and Scouse cock ends decided to vent their spleens via email which Sky could have edited (we'll show the best posts)- yeah right, apparently we're "flat track bullies" and September Champions and it was the same last year won first ten etc and lets see in May.

Bravo the Sky editor very well balanced set of views there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.