Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit out of the ordinary, but this vlog from the Palace match is not only funny and a bit sad at the same time, but gives you a glimpse of the match day experience for the scribblers....

A bit out of the ordinary, but this vlog from the Palace match is not only funny and a bit sad at the same time, but gives you a glimpse of the match day experience for the scribblers....

Needs a wash.... Has a sweet fetish..... Supports a shite team...

Palace made a big mistake sacking the last manager on the brink of something... Woy is devoid of inspiration

I have the MEN ap on my IPad. On the main news page (not football page) there are 3 Rag related items, none on City obviously.
My mine gripe though, is that on on the dedicated City page one of the lead items is about Paul Scholes. Rumours of him being a blue must be true???

Extract quote from main post on BBC football this afternoon: "The six richest clubs - Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea"
Can anyone explain why the clubs are listed in this order as it's not alphabetical, from current league standing, price of pies or anything else I can think of?
Can anyone at the BBC explain their neutral decision making?

Last edited:
Sorry mate , far more than a handful , maybe not at 15-20 minutes but after 85 minutes of a game it is very noticeable , the club also need to play their part better parking and more trams would really help , and maybe Pep can stop the lads smashing in goals for fun , its harder to leave when there's only one goal seperating the teams :)

It is. And at the final whistle 75% of those that are left are walking up the stairs backs to the players who have just trounced a team and clapping the 'support'...

Extract quote from main post on BBC football this afternoon: "The six richest clubs - Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea"
Can anyone explain why the clubs are listed in this order as it's not alphabetical, from current league standing, price of pies or anything else I can think of?
Can anyone at the BBC explain their neutral decision making?

What I noticed about the article they are now running is the picture at the top is from a City vs Chelsea game, wonder why they couldn't use one from a rags vs dippers game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.