Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, as always, from David Squires:

DQ12dKgW0AAEKNe.jpg

Has anything been written about the flare thrown at bernado? I'm yet to see anything.

Tiny bit on ssn earlier bout it, the fa won’t be investigating it but will help the rags find the perpetrator (or words to that effect) literally 3 seconds on it

Mourinho has played a blinder again, knew he was going to be slaughtered in the media and City lauded for breaking the record so how can he derail it, let's have a bust up and grab headlines until the next game.
Hearing the words classless city and haven't won nothing yet makes my blood boil but you got to admit he has made mugs out of the so called hacks, shame on them for buying into it and some past players now pundits going with it.
When Mourinho writes his book there will be a chapter dedicated to how he was on the ropes but conned his way out it by starting milkgate..
Pep is clever enough to use this to inspire this team to the point where the sacking of Mourinho is the only outcome
Nah - he's getting slaughtered on all fronts. Backfired on the miserable c#nt big time.

Nah - he's getting slaughtered on all fronts. Backfired on the miserable c#nt big time.

Hasn't it just. I did also wonder when Oliver showed the bottle to book Herrera for cheating, whether Moo's comments in the press designed to put pressure on Oliver played their part in his decision.

Mourinho has played a blinder again, knew he was going to be slaughtered in the media and City lauded for breaking the record so how can he derail it, let's have a bust up and grab headlines until the next game.
Hearing the words classless city and haven't won nothing yet makes my blood boil but you got to admit he has made mugs out of the so called hacks, shame on them for buying into it and some past players now pundits going with it.
When Mourinho writes his book there will be a chapter dedicated to how he was on the ropes but conned his way out it by starting milkgate..
Pep is clever enough to use this to inspire this team to the point where the sacking of Mourinho is the only outcome

That's utter fucking bollocks, mate. I'd expect something like to come from the mouth of a 16 year old United fan with no knowledge of football whatsoever.

This bust-up has not derailed anything. The entire world's sporting media have dissected how he was comprehensively outwitted by Pep yet again. In fact he's made things a whole lot worse because the contrast between the post-match reactions proves once and for all that he's no longer the special one, and never will be again. All he has left is tantrums and second place.

That's utter fucking bollocks, mate. I'd expect something like to come from the mouth of a 16 year old United fan with no knowledge of football whatsoever.

This bust-up has not derailed anything. The entire world's sporting media have dissected how he was comprehensively outwitted by Pep yet again. In fact he's made things a whole lot worse because the contrast between the post-match reactions proves once and for all that he's no longer the special one, and never will be again. All he has left is tantrums and second place.

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.