Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus did dive to be fair, quite badly.

Don't you think he was tripped by Herrera then? All the so-called experts say that it's fair enough to throw yourself on the floor after you've been fouled, otherwise the ref might not spot the foul.

Mind you, Herrera's dive when Walker got booked after 3 minutes was far worse!

Don't you think he was tripped by Herrera then? All the so-called experts say that it's fair enough to throw yourself on the floor after you've been fouled, otherwise the ref might not spot the foul.

Mind you, Herrera's dive when Walker got booked after 3 minutes was far worse!
I'm the first to call our players and be disgusted when/if our players dive - he did make the most of it, but still think there was contact and he was certainly impeded.
That said - glad it wasn't given or that would be just another delflection for them to cling to.

Anyone took Custis to task for his adamant belief that we wouldn't go there and win?

Twat.

Mourinho is running out of friends in the media. The only ones who still have his back are the likes of Custis and Castles, who lets face it, are at the very bottom of the pit of bottom feeders.
Most are wise to him and the more he opens his mouth the clearer it becomes that he’s lost his magic, the sparkle that made him so successful and dare I say likeable when he first arrived on these shores.
These days he’s just a disheveled, gibbering wreck who looks like he should be holed up smoking spice in Sachas instead of The Lowry.
Look forward to seeing him take his team down the pit of despair he himself is heading down and shall enjoy the media reporting it in all it’s gory detail.
Cheers Jose, you’ve had your day in the sun now kindly fuck off.
No no no please let him stay " save our peg " he is made for them, they might get a good manager who plays good football and its difficult to hate.

I think we'd all have more respect for the rags if they showed even a modicum of self-respect, ceased this endless whining, start playing football and shut the fuck up.

I think mourinho has played a blinder here, nobody is talking about them getting owned in their own backyard by us, it's all about milkgate and the handbags. That's about the only thing he is good at, he's a busted flush otherwise.

Just about every worthwhile hack spent Sunday evening/Monday criticising the attempt at football.
Compliant hacks will only turn when Samuels' Law of Clickbaitery recognises that City are big news.

Excellent, as always, from David Squires:

DQ12dKgW0AAEKNe.jpg

Ha, been waiting for this, thanks for posting. pmsl "more ardent supporters" pic of Duncan Castles almost in tears, Squires is one funny fucker alright. He could stop a war with a few doodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.