Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

This has probably been posted but I really do love what Craig Bellamy has to say on pep

Bellamy is a very articulate guy, not just when he is nice about City, I think he would make an excellent manager, completely opposite to the turd sat across from him

Gillette soccer Saturday talking about how Mourinho said utd was complete after beating leicester or spurs and that they have 2 teams and how they are settled.
Then they all chipped in saying now he's not top of the league and the squad isn't good enough.
Loving the grief he's getting.
Just watched that and the praise they gave to Pep was wonderful.They all agreed that Jose should shut the fuck up and try and improve his players,like Pep has done with Sterling,Oti,Delph etc.
Wonderful times.

He’s such a bore with zero class. The absolute silence from Pep says it all.

Mourinho is a parody of himself. His continual digs at others, his complaining that his team are hard done by and that when he loses its someone else's fault are his own way of diverting away the truth of his own shortcomings.

The fact that he's their coach just makes it all the more amusing

So far I have not seen any mention of the elbow into the Southampton players midriff in united's penalty area on BT or Sky! I must keep missing it channel hopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.