Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable memory loss.
The backing of the Moores family cash gave Liverpool and Everton a relative advantage throughout the 60s, 70s and 80s.

As a result both teams were always able to spend what they needed too to compete.

Or the lovable boot room boys who would call you in for a beer & find out your wages, well you do doe dontya.

It always makes me laugh how such fierce rivals the Rags & Dipper make out they are can't wait to blow smoke up each other's arses as long as it continues the myth their club is built from stardust.

to be fair to aldridge that liverpoool side of 1987/88 had a great season but they would no way on this earth beat this current city side. Absolutely not. Bull shite.

I kind of like reading shite like this. It's hilarious. Like a good sketch show skit.

In a perverse way yes but for us blues this side of the Irish Sea it’s annoying enough but for those living in Ireland amongst these fuckers and having to put up with media like this it must be intolerable.

If Aldridge says the Liverpool side was better we should listen. He's obviously a very knowledgeable football chap.

"Raheem is obviously a hugely talented player but Liverpool have a top replacement in Jordon Ibe.

"I think he's got as much, if not more, potential than Raheem and will go on to be a better player."

I saw nothing wrong with the article until I read this bile.......

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp admitted he was uncomfortable paying such a huge fee for to get Van Dijk from Southampton, but he is trying to achieve success in an era of the game that has been polluted by money from oil-rich investors have unlimited funds to invest in a bid to promote their cause.

I then stopped reading.

In a perverse way yes but for us blues this side of the Irish Sea it’s annoying enough but for those living in Ireland amongst these fuckers and having to put up with media like this it must be intolerable.
Nah, no-one over here takes him seriously either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.