Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't seen this before. Guardian writer.

Has @karen7 kidnapped him, thrown him in her secret lair, and forced him to write that and a few pieces on why David Silva is the greatest player in the history of the Premier League, whilst also giving her a foot rub?

Because, if so, can I visit? My feet are killing me today.

Has @karen7 kidnapped him, thrown him in her secret lair, and forced him to write that and a few pieces on why David Silva is the greatest player in the history of the Premier League, whilst also giving her a foot rub?

I have that many tied up in my lair i've lost track who is down there lol

Daniel Taylor is alright. It's Jamie Jackson that's the IAC.

Haha, that is a genuinely preposterous tweet. I imagine fans of the 91 other league clubs in the country fully empathise with United’s plight at the moment. Stay strong, reds.
I would also like to say to the lily whites, the original invincible s. Preston north end. Stay strong , things can and do change. Your time will come again......# champions in waiting .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.