Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard him say before, and fairly recently, that both City and Arsenal are special clubs for him, also said that it's common for professional players to support two clubs.

I've always thought Lee Dixon would be an interesting pre match guest in City Square, probably pre Arsenal. His family are Blue through and through, Moss Side born and bred and his dad is an ex player. Lee's a bright lad, quite articulate, had a fantastic career particularly given the number of setbacks he had early on and he has quite a good (Mancunian) sense of humour.

He was a city supporter as a kid and then having a long and successful career at Arsenal will have pulled at his allegiances

I very much doubt players such as Paul Dickov and Richard Dunne were City supporters growing up, but they are dyed in the wool Blues now
Those two fell in line be with us fans for putting up with the shit we put up with.

:)

It’s truly heartening to see the large number of Alan Smith acolytes amongst our support, now it’s been revealed he’s a blue.

Ha thought that myself. Reminded me of when Nigel Bond was a top snooker player but he always looked like the most miserable bloke imaginable. I used to take the mickey out of him and reference him in aww well at least your not Nigel Bond 'jokes'. Then found out he was a blue..

Always liked him after that and I understood the grumpy face. Imagine being locked in a darkened room all day playing snooker and then going to watch Pearces city to cheer yourself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.