Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Alan Smith on the radio talk about being a Blue and his love for Colin Bell. He was talking about an old Shoot magazine feature he did when he was playing and he mentioned Colin in that.

Never knew that about Alan Smith.

Strange we have two prominent ex-pros in Alan Smith and Lee Dixon in the media, both boyhood blues yet you would never think it listening to them.

To be fair to Alan Smith though I think he is usually very fair on us. Praises us when we are good and criticises when we are bad. I can’t argue with him.

Never knew that about Alan Smith.

Strange we have two prominent ex-pros in Alan Smith and Lee Dixon in the media, both boyhood blues yet you would never think it listening to them.

To be fair to Alan Smith though I think he is usually very fair on us. Praises us when we are good and criticises when we are bad. I can’t argue with him.

Never had a problem with Smith but had no idea until just now he was a Blue. Good to know.

On Saunders, I have usually avoided Talkshite but recently I have listened a few times on way home from games and he has certainly been full of praise for City when I've heard him. Also someone on there said in last week that Sane is his current favourite player, I think that was Saunders but I can't say for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.