Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Premier League has to change the rules so it's no points for a draw or defeat and 1 point for a win and 1 point for scoring each goal up to a maximum of 2. The defending in PL games this season has got ridiculous. This would lead to the following points dispersal:
0-0 = 0 pts/0 pts.
1-0 = 2 pts / 0 pts.
2-0 (or greater) = 3 pts / 0 pts.
2-1 (or greater 3-1, 4,1 etc ) = 3 pts / 1 pt.
2-2 (or better 3-3, 4.4 etc) = 2 pts / 2pts.
3-2 (or greater 4-2, 5-3 etc) = 3 pts / 2pts.
Defending in depth and parking the bus would therefore be penalised more often than not.

You can't award no points for a draw, no league would ever sanction that. The best you would probably get is like Rugby Union where you get bonus points for the number of tries scored. I suggest that perhaps 1 point for a draw, 3 points for a win and one point for every 3 goals scored regardless of if you win draw or lose would be a fairer and more likely to be adopted system.

Well according to Merson today we needed an easy draw as we struggled in our CL group, yesvwe smashed Napoli away but we were hanging on against them at home and the same v Moscow???
Fuck me they get paid for this bollocks!!
That will be the Napoli who are currently top of their league,oh and by the way had never lost a home tie against any British club in history.Just laugh mate,it's hilarious.

Well according to Merson today we needed an easy draw as we struggled in our CL group, yesvwe smashed Napoli away but we were hanging on against them at home and the same v Moscow???
Just listened to that shit.He started off ever so well and then just fell off a cliff the thick twat.
As usual Matt le Tiss talked wonderfully about us and to be fair so did Big Nose Tommo.

Just listened to that shit.He started off ever so well and then just fell off a cliff the thick twat.
As usual Matt le Tiss talked wonderfully about us and to be fair so did Big Nose Tommo.

Fucking hell that must be a first for the scouse twat !

Did anyone ask him how Arsenal got on in their group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.