Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he jizzed his pants when aguero won us the league, explains that one?
Because it was possibly the most exciting moment in his commentary career, no one could have stayed calm then. He's a massive United fan, everyone knows it. He fucking hates us and he doesn't even try to hide it

I’m not having it, sorry. Couldn’t really give a toss if he hates us either, he’s only a commentator.
"only a commentator", yeah, only the person constantly talking all the way through the game who you cannot avoid listening to the opinion of. I could give a shit about bias pundits and newspapers, I can just not read them or watch the analysis, but a **** like Tyler means either tolerating his shite all game long, or watching on mute. Genuinely the worst person to be bias

Calling the Mane goal payback for his sending off was the low point. Obviously completely forgot Ederson needed stitches next his eye because of the rashness of the challenge.

he literally at one point said something along the lines of "see the pain etched in their faces, it doesn't get any better than this".

Fucking shocking from a so called impartial commentator but fuck him.

Mind the gap!

When Marriner gave handball against Fern cause the crowd decidedTyler said he's already on a yellow could not wait to get him sent off when the ball had hit him on the shoulder

Tyler commentary was a fucking disgrace today.

The excitement in his voice was Leroy's equaliser went in was nowhere near the level it was when Ox scored their opener, despite it being a much better goal.

And did anyone else notice that he kept stating how long was left, as if he couldn’t wait for the match to be over.

When Marriner gave handball against Fern cause the crowd decidedTyler said he's already on a yellow could not wait to get him sent off when the ball had hit him on the shoulder
That handball decision summed up Marriner's shithouse performance. We deserved to lose but he was a right fucking homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.