Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along those lines sadly. Don't have a problem with him getting exciting (although would prefer a "no commentary" option), it was just very disappointing to hear Martin Tyler say Sadio Mane's was "payback" for the red card. I would expect a far more mature comment from someone of his experience considering Ederson was out cold for 5 minutes and needed stitches in his face! Very daft and needless thing for a commentator to say. He could probably do with a lesson off Pep after the match in congratulating Liverpool and not sounding like a bitter, classless old fart.

Why would you expect differently - the guy is clearly a twat .

Martin Tyler - see the image below. Hope you're proud of yourself. A bit of shame you showed yourself up to be a crass knob today...
DThq5h9X0AAWoS2.jpg:large

Along those lines sadly. Don't have a problem with him getting exciting (although would prefer a "no commentary" option), it was just very disappointing to hear Martin Tyler say Sadio Mane's was "payback" for the red card. I would expect a far more mature comment from someone of his experience considering Ederson was out cold for 5 minutes and needed stitches in his face! Very daft and needless thing for a commentator to say. He could probably do with a lesson off Pep after the match in congratulating Liverpool and not sounding like a bitter, classless old fart.

People will still defend him on here.

It was said tongue firmly in cheek my friend @evianglass

I was responding to a poster who claimed ‘everyone knows Martin Tyler is a red’ with the actual reality being everybody says they know he is a red but nobody actually knows it because he has never said he is a red and claims he supports Woking.

Similarly we have Anthony Taylor who ‘everybody knows is a red’ but the truth is nobody knows for sure. You could include half the press pack in there aswell who ‘everybody knows are reds’

It was said tongue firmly in cheek my friend@evianglass

I was responding to a poster who claimed ‘everyone knows Martin Tyler is a red’ with the actual reality being everybody says they know he is a red but the reality is nobody actually knows it because he has never said he is a red and claims he supports Woking.

Similarly we have Anthony Taylor who ‘everybody knows is a red’ but the truth is nobody knows for sure. You could include half the press pack in there aswell who ‘everybody knows are reds’
Right on cue & predictable as ever.

Never mind Tyler, what about the rest of $ky, If you listen to $ky we did not make mistakes for the 4 goals, they were world beating goals by a world beating team, on the other hand, their keeper was at fault for Sanes goal and the other two were defensive mistakes that VVD wil sort out !!!! I did not listen to it all, either at half time or full time such was the bias, did we get any praise ?

It was said tongue firmly in cheek my friend @evianglass

I was responding to a poster who claimed ‘everyone knows Martin Tyler is a red’ with the actual reality being everybody says they know he is a red but nobody actually knows it because he has never said he is a red and claims he supports Woking.

I know taylors a red I k ow the guy who used to go with him to the swamp both season ticket holders

Never mind Tyler, what about the rest of $ky, If you listen to $ky we did not make mistakes for the 4 goals, they were world beating goals by a world beating team, on the other hand, their keeper was at fault for Sanes goal and the other two were defensive mistakes that VVD wil sort out !!!! I did not listen to it all, either at half time or full time such was the bias, did we get any praise ?
Souness praised us. Carragher said we were very good today and KDB was the best player on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.