Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go...

Operation get Dinho banned begins.....

I expect he'll receive the same leniency from the FA as Luke Carcrew got for his double bollock buster.

Complete non-event will be turned into the #metoo campaign. Where’s he supposed to put his foot?

Just visited the Manchester City page on the MUEN web site - for some strange reason there are NO links to Man U stories, it is usually full of links to them.
Oh that's right they lost.

From the BBC match report:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42799045

One possible blemish on the evening for the hosts is the prospect of retrospective action being taken against Fernandinho after the Brazilian escaped any punishment for planting his foot onto the thigh of the prone Grzegorz Krychowiak in the first half.

MOTD making out David Silva tackle as bad as Phillips on Diaz, and caused him to injure himself! Silva injury caused by clashing hips, as shown on Sky sports this morning. Lying tw@ts trying to get Silva (& possibly Fernandinho for a starmp) banned!

MOTD making out David Silva tackle as bad as Phillips on Diaz, and caused him to injure himself! Silva injury caused by clashing hips, as shown on Sky sports this morning. Lying tw@ts trying to get Silva (& possibly Fernandinho for a starmp) banned!
Don't tell me Danny Murphy was instigating this

MOTD didn't show a replay and highlight the disgraceful tackle on DeBruyne from behind, even though it was show in real time.

The show really is the pits.

No they didn't, said bad tackle but not as bad as the one on Diaz

MOTD didn't show a replay and highlight the disgraceful tackle on DeBruyne from behind, even though it was show in real time.

The show really is the pits.

I don't bother watching anymore. I switched on R5 last night after the game. Chapman - lots of faux joliity knowing that his team had fallen again, but we had to be content with third billing - CFC first, 'cos their might be a 'Conte story' and then the game they broadcast - Haringey v Stretford. Apparently bemoaning the fact that MANUre are full of geriatrics at the back who can't smooooooooooothly play it out from the back football. They're wrong - it's geriatrics at the back and mercenaries up top! They think that Moaninho should revert to the lifeless stuff that has kept them in second place for so long. But Chapman was desperate to keep Jenas on talking about the game and anyone else that could turn the spotlight off top spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.