Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Of The Day decided for some reason not to show or discuss Salah's cheating dive.
Salad dive - never in a million years.
On second thoughts he is getting in some practice before the rescheduled Olympic Games in Tokyo.

Yes 15 games record on the BBC news just now.
I saw just that one and thought the new woman had misread it. But with it being given incorrectly on at least two other occasions during the al course of the evening it makes you wonder what is going on at the BBC.
I would have thought that someone even if it was just a cameraman or tea lady might have said 'Hey that's wrong, don't you remember we briefly mentioned it on Thursday after the Superbowl, tennis, cricket, rugby and the Team Knitting World Cup?'
This morning the football was well down the list again and when it was on it was they led with Klopp's emotional moment, complete with a sympathetic remark from the presenter about the Mardarsed Twat.

Yeah the “not a great manager until he’s managed elsewhere” line is lazy

You never hear that Giggs was never a great player because he didn’t take a year out to play for Mansfield to prove himself.
Maybe he didn’t need Mansfield to prove himself.
But I’m pretty sure the few years with MANSWIFE made him what he is today “****”.

Ha ha, brilliant ! Sky viewers poll on who is player of the season so far. Candidates Gundogan, Grealish and...er...Fernandes. one got 30% of the vote, one got 9% and the winner, by a landslide, got 61%. I leave it to you to decide who got what.
Sky can suck my co**. Another bullshit poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.