Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not all City stuff, and my point is the media are screening everything we post and it's fucking scary
I had that theory for why I was banned from youtube. The more I thought about it though, I couldn't come up with any reasons for large corporations such as youtube/twitter/facebook to pick sides in sports.

It's probably just lazy moderation/administration on their part. I'm trying to avoid using insults on my new account, even when they are deserved or in retaliation to some(not always successfully). Consider every comment to be taken in isolation with no context, when someone reports it. Feels like some are fishing for a response and then have the audacity to hit the report button. So perhaps just hit the report button(if there is a valid reason), reply only on the subject and see how long they last repeating the same trick.

One mild insult on it's own seems a weak justification to ban/deny service to a member though. I also do think, the fact that they can silence who they want without justifying it, needs to be monitored. It does seem as though they could be censor who they like, with no justification, if they wanted to get involved in politics and sway opinions.

Last edited:
That’s fine mate their parade will still go ahead but Merseyside police have redirected it to birch service’s to hand the pot over ;)
Can you imagine the grief fest when it’s confirmed Liverpool waited 30 years for a title and by the time they got a parade they won’t be champions any more. ‘The greatest injustice of the 21st century, levied against a club who’ve suffered more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.